Basic Job Information
Job Category : IT & Telecommunication > Developer Job Level : Mid Level No. of Vacancy/s : [ 2 ] Employment Type : Full Time Job Location : Basundhara, Kathmandu, Nepal Offered Salary : Negotiable Apply Before(Deadline) :
Education Level : Bachelor Experience Required : More than 2+ years
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Wireframe.cc,
InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs,
flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets
for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and
target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the
creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and
testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
What we offer:
Business Growth Company Pvt Ltd is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long-term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Position Benefits :
- Competitive/ Attractive Salary
- Provident fund
- National/ International travel opportunities
- Dashain bonus
- Great work culture
- Flexible timings against performance
- Work from home facility (occasionally)
- Professional support and recognition
- Learn new technologies & novel implementations
- Exposure to multiple aspects of a small growing team
- Annual performance review
- Internal and external learning, training and workshop
- On-going career development
- Paid marriage leaves
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Refreshment events/ programs
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org